RPM Debt Management - RPM Collection Agency Very Rude
They harassed me over a debt that I was not responsible for.Sprint clearly waved a fee and they had the nerve to tell me it was my fault for there crappy service and they would continue to call until I took care of it.Very rude and unprofessional especially the supervisor Michelle.I attempted to make a payment three times with them on the amount that was my responsibility.But they could not get there act together and make sure the payment got processed right.I gave them my credit card three times.Everyone I delt with all did there jobs different.It was like they did not work for the same company.f179434 review #114978
You may also like
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."