RPM Debt Management - RPM Collection Agency Very Rude
They harassed me over a debt that I was not responsible for.Sprint clearly waved a fee and they had the nerve to tell me it was my fault for there crappy service and they would continue to call until I took care of it.Very rude and unprofessional especially the supervisor Michelle.I attempted to make a payment three times with them on the amount that was my responsibility.But they could not get there act together and make sure the payment got processed right.I gave them my credit card three times.Everyone I delt with all did there jobs different.It was like they did not work for the same company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "in 1979 a girl Sue Pinoniemi told me she is pregnant and I am the father against everyone's advise I took her to the DHS signed the papers and set..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "I am a demonstrator. I extoll the virtues of foods or merchandise in a retail setting. You probably have seen these "guests" in retail establishments. But when..."
- "I bought this laptop Aug 2012 from the lenovo website for college courses that required a laptop. It worked out of the box perfect with all the programs I required...."
- "Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain..."
- "To Whom It May Concern I would like to seek your assistance to investigate a spam mail i had received where pictures of my family were send to me from an..."
- "The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's . First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything...."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."